movie The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The magical world of C.S. Lewis’ beloved fantasy comes to life once again in Prince Caspian, the second installment of The Chronicles of Narnia series. Join Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy and Caspian as they lead the Narnians on a remarkable journey to restore peace and glory to their enchanted land. Continuing the adventure of “The Lion, The With and the Wardrobe,” with more magic and a brand-new hero, Prince Caspian is a triumph of imagination, courage, love and joy your whole family will want to watch again and again.
Directed by: Andrew Adamson
Produced by: Mark Johnson, Andrew Adamson, Philip Steuer, Douglas Gresham
Executive Produced by: Perry Moore
Written by: Andrew Adamson & Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely
Release Status: Available on DVD
Distributed by: Disney
Understanding the elements of fantasy, imagination, creativity, character development and adapting a book to the screen.
Arts and Creativity, Character & Values, Language Arts, Math, Social Studies
Timeline to help students understand the time difference between time in Narnia and time in England, and an essay contest for students to participate.
These activities invite students to delve into the Narnia of Prince Caspian, meet the story’s many species and characters, and consider how they interact to drive the narrative.
- Narnia: Prince Caspian Educational Poster - Activities in this poster allow students to explore the worlds of Narnia and England as well as the characters in Narnia. This poster includes a student essay contest about “who is your Dr. Cornelius.”
- Narnia: Prince Caspian Student Activity One
- Narnia: Prince Caspian Student Activity Two
- Narnia: Prince Caspian Student Activity Three
- Narnia: Prince Caspian Student Activity Four